JCC-Federation of San Luis Obispo
Supporting local Jewish organizations to help create a thriving Jewish community on the Central Coast of California
Goals of Community Grants:
- To encourage and enable local Jewish agencies to host broad community-based programs
- To support educational and enriching programs
- To inspire additional community support for these important initiatives, projects, and organizations
- Funds are to be used for programmatic purposes and capital expenses with specific emphasis on programs serving the general Jewish Community rather than any specific organization.
- Any local Jewish 501c-3 organization primarily serving the Jewish community of San Luis Obispo County.
- Exceptions may be made for campus or military-based organizations.
- Grants are awarded one time per year for up to $1,000 and must be used within a 12-month period.
- Organizations may apply for as many grants as they like but may only receive one grant per year.
- Applications are due to the JCC-Federation by March 15th. They will be reviewed and approved by April 9. Grant funds will be issued immediately following their approval.
- All funding decisions will be made by the JCC-Federation Board of Directors and all decisions will be final. The Board, may request a private meeting with any grant applicant for clarification purposes. Depending on the organization and nature of the request, we may seek additional financial, programmatic, or supportive information.
- Attribution of the JCC-Federation as the funder of any project or program must be included in all promotional material.
- A written review upon completion of the program will be required
COMMUNITY GRANT APPLICATIONS OF ALL DOLLAR AMOUNTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A DETAILED PROGRAM OR PROJECT BUDGET.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR BUDGET DOCUMENT IN A PDF FORMAT
Please call Grants Committee and Board member, Bob Spector,
at 805-426-5465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org